Cut on finger
Jul 5, 2010
I work in a retail store and cut my finger on the corner of the cash drawer, a week earlier a co-worker cut herself on that same corner, if she were positive what would be my potntial risk
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Regular Blood Test Detect Hiv?
- During The Asymptomatic Stage Of Hiv Infection
- Hiv Rash In Blotches
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does Thrush Appear?
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.