Cut on finger
Jul 5, 2010
I work in a retail store and cut my finger on the corner of the cash drawer, a week earlier a co-worker cut herself on that same corner, if she were positive what would be my potntial risk
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Rosacea And Hiv
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.