SUPER BOB HELP NEEDED BUS DRVER IN DISTRESS!!

hi bob,

thanks for taking the time to look at my question, your a cool guy and in inspiration to many!! Now to my qustion, i took a routine rapid test (lancet finger prick)by the way she had to prick me twice as im a bad bleeder!! aprox 2 weeks ago the test was carried out by THT in my hometown,thankfully the test was negative(happy days!) my only concern is that the nurse doing the test who was from a local clinic produced a gauze to stem my finger prick blood from what i can only say was a carrier bag on the table i can only discribe it as a piece of very loose webbing with a white pad in the middle, the lady wore gloves but, what if by accident a drop of blood from a previous patient had gotten onto my swab by accident before she gave it to me,i was the first and only person to be tested there that day but i think the swabs had come from her clinic down the road, could this infect me? i know this sounds irrational but its playing on my mind so much im actually thinking about getting another one done at the 12 wk mark!!!! nutts yeah i know but please give me your oppinion, ill make a modest donation to your cause any way

ta bob from john in the uk

Hello John in the UK,

Your fears are totally unwarranted. HIV is a very fragile virus and does not survive long outside the body. Repeat testing would not be recommended.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing! All is well, including you!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated.

Cheers mate.

HPV & HIV
Possible ARS Symtoms? (POPPERS, 2010)