Is HIV transmitted by receiving oral sex?

Im a sea man and accidentally i came to receive oral sex from an African call in sea man's club. It was just around 10s and it was the firs time i faced such a situation in my life. I avoided that girl and left the place. I am not aware whether she is positive, even then im worried because im a married guy. whether i can have sex with my wife with confidence or should i undergo any test and get confirm? pls reply for my question , im very much confused.

You "accidentally" received oral sex in a sea man's club???? That must have been some accident.

The HIV-acquisition risk from insertive oral sex is extremely low. My advice, since you are clearly very worried about this incident, is that you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. You could then use latex condoms with your wife until you get a definitive HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark confirming your HIV-negative status. The odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your "accident."

Donating $100, would appreciate some insight to my situation
hiv since 1992