Please answer this question, prepared to make a donation!

I already asked this question here,a couple of weeks ago but didn't get any answer yet : Last weekend I performed fellatio on a man. I think I did this around 1 minute in total. He did not ejaculate. For a brief moment he also put his finger in my anus. Of course, maybe he touched his penis before this! After, I started to worry. I talked with him afterwards, and I explained my worries. He said he was tested last februari, and was negative. But I know he had different sexual contacts with men after this test. I asked him if he ever had some unsafe anal sex, he explained me that that was absolute taboo for him in a way I tend to believe him. I also checked his fingers, and didn't see any cuts. On the night where I performed these sexual acts, I used some cocaine and lots of alcohol. I so regret this evening!!! So my questions are :

1. Did I expose myself to a risk contracting hiv? 2. Is the alcohol and cocaine use of any importance in regards to the answer of the first question? 3. Must I, get myself tested, based on the night I described?

Thank you in advance, Signed happy but worried!

1. Oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Fingering without actively bleeding cuts on the fingering fingers is not considered an HIV-transmission risk.

2. Abuse of alcohol and cocaine can lower inhibitions and increase the likelihood of unsafe sexual activities.

3. I would recommend a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, even though, based on the information provided, your risk was low. I'm concerned because the alcohol and cocaine may have clouded your judgment and your memory of what transpired.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test is negative.

Going Nuts..Donation on the way
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!