Going Nuts..Donation on the way

Doc, You are doing a great job in giving encouragement to people like who gets engaged in risky sexual activities.. May God bless your good deed.

I hope you could calm me down..here s my story.

I had a protected sex with a bar girl..less than 10 mins..into the action..I stopped as Isaw some blood on the condom..apparently..she ended her period the day before and its normal to have some blood in the system..'it seems'

I stopped the whole action, she removed the condom and some of the blood touched my thigh..she wiped it off using her hands.. here s my paranoia..

1. I started having diarhea and some mild fever on the 6th day..but im pretty sure the diarhea is due to the bad food i had by the street ..i also started having neck pain after 15 days..on my right side.. how do i know if any lymph nodes have swallen..or any changes..i knw i have 1-2 node on each side of the neck..small..no pain..

2. my worry is..i put on my boxers..right after 10mins...walked ard to send off the girl...im worried if my penis wud have touched any of the leftovers..i took shower after 30mins..

I have thoughts running in my head doc..suicidal..etc..but im trtying be calm.. please reply my questions..thanks..donation on the way..

Doc..Should i be worried?

- Going nuts..

1. I would strongly advise against trying to self diagnose swollen lymph nodes! You are not qualified, unless of course you've been to medical school.

2. Your fears are unwarranted. HIV would not be transmitted via "leftovers" in your tighty-whities (or boxers).

If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good luck karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

ARS symptom?
Please answer this question, prepared to make a donation!