Symptoms 3 days after exposure? Is it possible?

If you decide that my thread has been discussed many times feel free to delete it.Right now I feel very ill and I barely can use the PC.

I had a sex with prostitute 3 days ago.We started with her doing rimming to me.Then she proceed to suck me(without condom).In the end we put a condom and I had a vaginal sex with her.Something very stupid happened,cause I ejaculated very early \,at the beginning of the vaginal sex \,and I kinda felt ashamed,so proceeded to stick it in her like 3-5 more times.As soon as I couldn't fake it no more I gave up and insinuate that I have finished.While she was taking the condom off,she touched herself and she had a cum all over her vagina.She thought that I have intentionally removed the condom(during the act)to cum in her.After I assured her that I didn't do such a thing,she started to examine the condom and she said she saw a little hole at the top of the condom.She was angry that she may be pregnant and I was scared that I may have contacted HIV(that was the first thought going thru my head).She assured me that she is very clean and I have nothing to worry about and that she is the one who have to worry.

Now is the third day after the exposure and it is a night here.At the morning I had a sore throat,after that I developed diarrhea,I feel extremely fatigued,very tired,no appetite,I think I have a temperature.Basically flu like symptoms.

From my research on the net I have come across people who said that HIV symptoms doesn't appear so early on and it is probably other condition.Can it be flu? if not,what else could it be and should I start doing something right away? Right now I feel half way dead.

Thank you very much.And sorry If I have not read most of the topics on the forum

Congrats from Bulgaria

Hello Bulgarian Guy,

So you were with a prostitute and yet you were the one faking having sex??? Wow, now there's a switch!

Regarding symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS), they generally become manifest two to three weeks after HIV primary infection. However, symptoms or no symptoms, if there was a condom failure, you should still get HIV tested at the three-month mark.

Loosing everything
BAD DEATH