Exposure to masseuse with unknown HIV(donation on its way)..

Hi Dr. Bob,

I'm really amazed to see the good work you are doing. Keep it up. We need many more good people in this world to make it a better place. Really.

Here's my story. I am in Singapore, and got a massage from a malaysian girl. The massage(as expected), went nasty, as below: - Both of us got naked. - The masseuse gave me a handjob twice. - I started fingering her(not too deep though, maybe atmost an inch inside). - I tried to lick her pussy, but she didnt allow me to do it for more than 3-4 seconds. - I kissed her lips and tongue(again, not for more than 10 secs), - I also kissed her nipples, but didnt suck on them. - We hugged, cuddled and talked while in bed.

Do you see any problem of exposure to HIV? What about other STDs, and the treatments/tests I need to take?

Please help me out. I'm really worried and cursing myself every moment. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done, and I promised to myself never ever to do it again. Totally not worth the trouble and worry.

Also, please let me know how I can donate to your foundation.

Thanks, Josh

Hello Josh,

Your Singaporean rub-and-tug sex-perience is very similar to that of many others who have written to his forum over the years. Check out the archives of this forum. We have an entire chapter devoted to "Stripper/Lap Dancers/Massage/Sex Workers."

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Some STDs can be transmitted by mere skin-to-skin contact (not HIV!). If you are concerned about STDs, see your doctor for an evaluation and simple STD screen.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Good luck. Be well.

im positive he isnt... what are the odds
Anonymous Testing