im positive he isnt... what are the odds

im a 25 yr old male in a faithfully committed almost 2 yr relationship. recently moved to southern california from the east coast march 08 my boyfriend now is 1 of 3 sexual encounters i had in california since the move. 2 were just oral, and my current was penetration. they were internet meet ups, one night stands that never got contacted again, which is what my current relationship was intended to be but there was instant connection. after the 6th date at the start of the relationship all within about 2 weeks we no longer used condoms and and had since always had sex bareback exchanging fluids everytime. both totally versatile by preference we enjoyed both roles of top and bottom pretty evenly. and with a consistant sex per week average of about 4 days out of the week sometimes multiple times on the weekend.id say we were pretty active with each other. both of us are drug free, mentally and physically healthy, take good care of ourselves. and our love for one another has grown incredibly. september 08 we were both tested together and were negative.

march 2010 after a increase of times sick and consistant flus. i saw my doctor and was tested for everything. not only std but metabolic as well. found out i was HIV positive.

told my boyfriend right away and we set out to have him tested as well. we were in so much shock and confusion on how? are you sures? and WHATTS!!!?! we didnt know how we had got it. sept. 08 we both tested negative.. now questioning for the first time in almost 2 yrs each others faithfulness.

after a oral swab test... my boyfriend tested negative... we didnt believe it at all...so we traveled out to the ucsd arvrc in san diego to get a early test preformed. negative. EIA test.... NEGATIVE.

the only people i had been with since the move to california had been 2 guys orally ... and my current boyfriend now. my previous boyfriend back east was negative as well.

what are they explinations or statistics of this happening. is there a way hes just difficult to contract it?

sorry for this being so long... i wanted to make sure i had all the important details stated.

thanks for helping

Your current partner is HIV negative and you've had essentially no HIV-risk exposure plus you and your partner tested HIV negative in September 2008. Therefore, the most likely explanation for your recent positive HIV test would be that it's a false positive. I would recommend you retest and get a confirmatory Western Blot. If your results are indeterminate or unclear for any reason, get a qualitative HIV DNA PCR.

Good luck. Write back with your follow-up results.

HIV Meds & Abortion Pill
Exposure to masseuse with unknown HIV(donation on its way)..