HIV Meds & Abortion Pill

I have been HIV+ for over 7 years. I currently am 4 weeks pregnant & taking Viramune, Epivir, & Videx EC. I would like to terminate the pregnancy & wonder if my meds will conflict with the "abortion pill"? My CD4=1000, undetect VL

I would suggest you talk to your HIV specialist, as I am not certain which "abortion pill" you are referring to. Also, it's worth pointing out that your current regimen is considered to be an older regimen and associated with a higher risk of side effects. You might consider switching to one of the newer, less toxic regimens. I must also mention that if you are pregnant, you must not be adhering to safer sexual techniques (unless this was the result of a condom failure). This places your sex partners at risk for contracting the virus. I strongly urge you to use latex condoms for all penetrative sex to prevent both unwanted pregnancies and prevent further spread of the virus.

A Follow up question.PLEASE ANSWER..Begging U.....
im positive he isnt... what are the odds