here we go again with the toilets... (CELL PHONE FELL IN TOILET, 2010)

Well I have checked other answers, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. The other night I went to a gay-club. I was in the bathroom, when I dropped my phone in the bowl, before I flushed. I didn't see if the bowl was clean before I did my business, but in my drunkness I just put my hand in there to fish up my phone. Would you consider this to be a risk in terms of contracting HIV? If there for some reason was fluids like sperm or blood in the water? I hope you will answer! Thanks!

I know some folks complain about having crappy cell phones, but in your case I guess it's literally true. The HIV-acquisition risk of your plunging your hand into a tidy bowl full of "business" in a gay club to rescue your drowning cell phone is nonexistent. It's icky, yes, but risky, no!

Stepped on a thorn - father worried on fathers day
Does beta blocker drugs delays sero conversion?