HOW YA HANGIN SURFER DR. BOB -- X-NAY MY LAST REQUEST AND LOOK AT THIS INSTEAD !! MORE INFO.

Dear Surfer Dr. Bob,

Quick question: I was going to meet my hommes to ride some waves and maybe do a couple of Dr. Bob Barrel Rolls (lol), and on the way to the beach I noticed my ride needed some gas. So I pulled up to the gas pump and was on the phone for 3 minutes ( I checked) before I got out of the car and gas it up. It also was 102 degrees outside (if that matters) After touching the gas pump all over I felt a stingy knuckle. I have a scrape on my knuckle - maybe from waxing my board ( I don't know) It is exposed with little red dots on it and it stings (on my 1st finger) Exposed BROKEN SKIN!! So my dilemma is - If the person that used the pump before me got any HIV+ fluids on the pump anywhere and it did rubbed up against my scraped exposed knuckle. I am a little worried - what are the chances of me getting HIV this way?

Hang Tight Surfer Dr. Bob, As Always - You're da best! Surfer Dude

Hey Surfer Dude,

The HIV-acquisition risk from the situation you describe is nonexistent. Stop worrying and go catch a Bombora!

Cowabunga!

magnetic couple needs advice after possible exposure!!
recurring thrush? (VITAMINS AND MINERALS, 2010)