ANSWER THIS INSTEAD PLESE--ADDED INFORMATION - DONATION MADE - A GREAT BIG THANK YOU - And now I need your Permission

Dear Dr. Bob,

We made another donation today from my Company Credit Card. I thank You for putting up with me and my questions but some things I just need to turn to you about because you are the only person we trust. There are a lot of horrible miss information on the internet. I have a two questions for you. We have at this point about 15,000 Associates in our Company around the world and every month we put out a monthly Magazine. Is it ok to mention that your Foundation is one of the foundations we support and will support for the rest of our lives and the business as well. Then, people can see this, and also be aware that your foundation exists and we also can create some more support and awareness as well. This will allow others to donate individually to your Foundation. We are very proud to be able to support your foundation and hope it will help others to know you are out there. So I guess I am asking if I can put that in our Monthly Magazine?

Next question: This one is a hard one to ask. In the situation below I forgot to leave out the most important part of the information. When I cut myself with a safety knife. it was a cut that was open and bleeding. Then all that below had happened. So I will add the part I forgot to in capital letters so You can re-look at my horrific situation and what happened. I GUESS I WANT YOU TO KNOW IT WAS A CUT FROM A SAFETY KNIFE AND IT WAS OPEN AND BLEEDING. YOU KNOW HOW SHARP THOSE ARE. I HAD NO BANDAGE, BAND AIDS, NOTHING COVERING IT. Please take a moment and re-read my situation with the corrections made. Please re-look at what happened to me and give me a correct straight answer with NOW the proper information. I was just so nervous about what happened I did not write things properly. I'm sorry.

Absolutely made another donation to your Wonderful Foundation. My wife and I just enjoy being able to help.

But yet, I have another problem:( .... I have a question. My wife thinks I might be getting a little OCD. I told her you are the Doctor and expert here, and that this what your web-site is suppose to do. Help people, and that is why I am visiting today. I got a cut above my wrist today at our office. Like a paper cut but I CUT MYSELF WITH safety knife. MY CUT WAS OPEN AND BLEEDING!!! About 30 minutes AFTER THAT INCIDENT, my wife and I decided to get some take out food to go. Once we went to the curb-side pick up a gentleman came out to give us the food. This server is a person that comes around our office every now and then and is a HIV+. This person picks up Health products from our business. He handed me the bag of food and I took it from him not thinking about the cut I got on my wrist just 30 minutes ago. I did not have anything covering my wrist. NO BANDAGE! NO BAND AIDS! NOTHING COVERING THE AREA. MY CUT AREA is open and exposed. Once we got home I looked at the bag and it was pretty messed up with stuff all over it. My question is just this. Knowing that I grabbed the bag out of the person we know who handed it to us, who is HIV+ and Anything came from his hands or body - His hands are pretty messed up as well. So if any of his cuts, nicks, scrapes act... was touching the bag.. messing it up while I grabbed that same bag out of his hand, and the bag I know did rest immediately on my wound. From him to me without any time in between of that bag touching my wound. Right from him resting onto my cut. Immediate transfer. What are the chances of me getting HIV from this?

Please Dr. Bob think of every scenario that could happen here, and feel free to give it to me straight? I can take it sir.

Again, We thank you for allowing us to donate to your Foundation,

Michael

Hello Michael,

OK. Time for a reality check. You are currently posting multiple questions per week expressing great concern about acquiring HIV from "horrific situations." In reality the scenarios you have described are non-risk situations where the chance of acquiring HIV is nonexistent. Your wife thinks you have OCD. I absolutely agree. Your fears are completely irrational and totally unwarranted. It must be quite challenging to go through life with such anxiety over minor cuts, etc. Regarding your current concern, the HIV-acquisition risk is once again completely nonexistent (even with the added details!). Michael, I strongly urge you to seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and conquer your paranoia about contracting HIV. Print copies of the questions you have asked over recent weeks along with my responses. Show these to your psychiatrist. It will help focus your treatment and speed your recovery.

Thank you for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Certainly if you would like to mention the foundation in your company's monthly magazine it would be fine with us (and very much appreciated). The foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org, contains the foundation's mission, our newsletters and other information that you may find useful.

Good luck Michael. I sincerely hope you'll soon come to grips with your fears.

Be well. Stay well.

Thank You Dr. Bob, from Depressed Italian Girl
HIV infection by licking pussy , sucking nipples ?