RE: One last Question - Promise.

Doctor Bob, what is wrong with this guy.

Well, perhaps he was home "skooled?"

One last Question - Promise. Jun 21, 2010

Dear Dr. Bob,

Simple. The toothpaste bottle dropped off my counter into the toitet. the only way to get it out was to put my hand in there and take it out. I don't remember anymore who came over in the last week and used the toilet. Once my hand it the water I felt a little sting from a cut on my thumb knuckle from a few minutes ago. If anybody did use my toilet that was HIV+ what are the chances of getting HIV from this experience?

Nonexistent.

Bye.

when to have an H.I.V. Test?
NOY another WW. Doctor PLEASE. I am in PAIN and losing everything. I need advice.