|Thank you thank you thank you
Jun 25, 2010
More of a comment, Its been a hellish 12 months, after my test at 11, 18, and 24 weeks I still felt scare and was sure I had HIV. Many time I contacted you and you said I could go woo hoo and move on. But I couldn't it seem that there is to much wrong information on the web about HIV. I got it in my head that I was one of the 1% OF THE population that tested past 6 months.
My advise to all is trust the tests and trust the experts.
Dr Bob I thank you and I hold I never have to talk to you again. I will be carful and I will remember you for ever.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.