|For Dr Robert James Can i Get Marry now with out any more testing
Jun 25, 2010
hey doc... your da best really you helped a lot of ppl
hope you can help 2 answer these 2 Q :
1- i did the Hiv 1 & 2 anti body after 9 months it is Ngative
2- i did the Hepatites C antibody after 8 months it is Negative
3- i did the Heptaites B HBsag after 8 months it is Negative
4- also the VRDL test it is negative after 8 months
THE 1ST Q : DO I NEED ANY MORE TESTS FOR HIV OR HEPTAIES B AND C .
THE 2ND : CAN I GET MARRY NOW ?
AND THX FOR HELP DOC ...AND NICE PIC YOU HAVE THERE :)
TACK CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU :)
| Response from Dr. Frascino
2. Sure. That is assuming you can find a someone willing to say "I do!"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Wrestling?
- Are Itchy Red Spots An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots During Window Period
- Could Bloody Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Night Sweats Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.