Oral with a twist!!how can I donate to the cause?

Hello Dr. Bob, First I want to thank you for what you are doing here, you are definitely a hero. I am going to make this quick as I know you are busy. I am 34 heterosexual male living in the US. I tested negative for HIV conclusively through a blood test at my family doctor together with negative results for all STDs. The reason I was tested is because I had a failed condom incident for a few seconds and 6 months later I was diagnosed with Molluscum. I was seeing a dermatologist who froze those nasty things. I froze my last one which was at the base of my penis and the next day I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral from a "friend with benefits" (the spot were the pimple was frozen wasn't completely healed.. Since I am a little paranoid, I asked her to get tested to make sure we are on the safe side. I know she is not promiscuous and no history of drug use and from what I know she hasn't dated or had sex in almost a year so I was her first since that time (I could also tell by how horny she was)!!. Her tests were all negative for HIV and all STD (I saw the results with my own eyes) and I also showed her my results. I stopped seeing her soon after, that was September of last year so 9 months ago. I have been abstaining from sex since then and stopped dating because I was afraid to catch something. I am now in the process of dating someone and was wondering if I need to be tested over the last encounter before I can have sex with her. My mind tells me not to worry since the previous intercourse was protected from start to finish and she tested negative and I saw the results, however my paranoia tells me what if she was lying about the last time she had sex and that she was in her window period. She is a white female with a college degree and a pretty decent girl, I know her for a while. Please advice as to whether testing is medically warranted in my case or shall I move on. I know that testing can be a good idea to ease my fear but I am not talking from medical stand point not psychological stand point. Thank you in advance.

Michael

Hello Michael,

HIV testing is not warranted from a medical perspective; however, as you state, testing could (and probably would) put your fears permanently to rest. I have no doubt you would test HIV negative.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your desire to help others in need. Good luck with your current relationship. Remember to play safe, and you'll stay safe.

Be well.

HIV tranmission through Blade - pls help
For Dr Robert James Can i Get Marry now with out any more testing