Parasites

what is the best way to get rid of thc worms and parasites in your brain do a line of cocaine or try to stick with worm wood tinctures and stuff like that i had trouble with some of my friends wanting my body parts so i went out and got a disease and then tried to cure it later and know they just want me dead and made me smoke worm weed with bugs in it. they also thought i was a clone or jfk and had conspiracy about my own family.please help me get rid of these worms or thc worms i am on invega and it seemed like doing cocaine and drugs all over again because i heard more voices these worms talk and communicate with out using a telephone these people know every move i make its almost like i want russia to nuke the city of memphis to clean it up because it seems like the good people are in jail and the bad people are out of jail stealing cars and stuff please help me solve this problem it feels like i need to smoke a cigaret or do tobacco which causes cancer the cancer drugs the city sprayed with poisons.

Worms and parasites in your brain??? Friends wanting your body parts??? Friends think you are a clone of JFK??? Voices in your head???

Invega is a medication to treat schizophrenia. There can be no doubt from your post that you need it!

This is an HIV/AIDS information Web site. Your problem doesn't have anything to do with HIV/AIDS, but I'm not doubting you do have a very significant problem. I would suggest you follow up with your psychiatrist without delay.

CD 4 & CD 8
Volunteering at a HIV Clinic