One last Question - Promise.
Jun 21, 2010
Dear Dr. Bob,
Simple. The toothpaste bottle dropped off my counter into the toitet. the only way to get it out was to put my hand in there and take it out. I don't remember anymore who came over in the last week and used the toilet. Once my hand it the water I felt a little sting from a cut on my thumb knuckle from a few minutes ago. If anybody did use my toilet that was HIV+ what are the chances of getting HIV from this experience?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Go Down On An Hiv Infected Girl Safely?
- Is Getting Hiv After One Time Act Unlikely?
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- Thrush And Tongue Piercing
- How Long Can Hiv Stay In A Drop Of Blood?
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.