Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Help please very much worried
Jun 21, 2010

Hello Dr. Bob, First let me congratulate you for your great work. you have been always great support for the people in need. around two months back I had been my bachelor party, and need less to say I opt lap dance. that time performer was nude and I was fully clothed she was nude she rubbed her butts on my laps as well as on genital area...I kissed her too (on chicks). but I did not touch her private parts nor she did it and we never had any intercourse. the only thing was my finger was burned so some skin was growing newly.. and she had colored tatto and on her shoulder which I touched unknowingly with my burned finger. Her boobs unintentionally touched too. that part of the body where tattoo's were located (on shoulder) were rough and hard and very difficult to say about any cuts etc...in between I was worried about possible infection but when I read about you blog I was somewhat relaxed that i enjoyed in safe manner. Soon I am getting married. I did hiv test after three weeks and it is negative, however last 3-4 weeks i have acidity, tiredness, pain in neck, cough not easily going as well as lot of pain in knee joints and muscles. some time I feel feverish but never detect any temperature. Now i am very much worried about these symptoms. Since I am getting married, my worry increased thousand times. and many suicidal thoughts do come in mind. and very much worried about my family and my would be wife who is gem of a person. I will be very thankful to you if you let me know are these symptoms are similar to ARS.do u think am I really infected? I have read you blog but my decision power is almost nil right now. I request from my heart that please do not ignore this question. i am becoming more and more paranoid b'cos of these symptoms.I will definitely help your organization.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your Bouncing Bertha at the Badda Bing bachelor bash is completely nonexistent. Neither HIV testing nor worry is warranted.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of ARS and are not caused by HIV.

Relax Max! It was just a lap dance; nothing more, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Pregnant with preliminary positive result
Next
One last Question - Promise.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.