Help please very much worried

Hello Dr. Bob, First let me congratulate you for your great work. you have been always great support for the people in need. around two months back I had been my bachelor party, and need less to say I opt lap dance. that time performer was nude and I was fully clothed she was nude she rubbed her butts on my laps as well as on genital area...I kissed her too (on chicks). but I did not touch her private parts nor she did it and we never had any intercourse. the only thing was my finger was burned so some skin was growing newly.. and she had colored tatto and on her shoulder which I touched unknowingly with my burned finger. Her boobs unintentionally touched too. that part of the body where tattoo's were located (on shoulder) were rough and hard and very difficult to say about any cuts etc...in between I was worried about possible infection but when I read about you blog I was somewhat relaxed that i enjoyed in safe manner. Soon I am getting married. I did hiv test after three weeks and it is negative, however last 3-4 weeks i have acidity, tiredness, pain in neck, cough not easily going as well as lot of pain in knee joints and muscles. some time I feel feverish but never detect any temperature. Now i am very much worried about these symptoms. Since I am getting married, my worry increased thousand times. and many suicidal thoughts do come in mind. and very much worried about my family and my would be wife who is gem of a person. I will be very thankful to you if you let me know are these symptoms are similar to ARS.do u think am I really infected? I have read you blog but my decision power is almost nil right now. I request from my heart that please do not ignore this question. i am becoming more and more paranoid b'cos of these symptoms.I will definitely help your organization.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your Bouncing Bertha at the Badda Bing bachelor bash is completely nonexistent. Neither HIV testing nor worry is warranted.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of ARS and are not caused by HIV.

Relax Max! It was just a lap dance; nothing more, OK?

Pregnant with preliminary positive result
One last Question - Promise.