I thought it would be a while before I came back !! Well, Guess Not

Dr. Bob,

Here is my question;

I was at a restaurant and ordered some food. Touched everything ,,, Table, booth seat ,, glasses, dishes, my straw. The linen napkins. On one of the linen napkins there was a red spot, looked like soaked in blood. I have pulled back skin, pulled away from my thumb. It stings and it has red spots in it. I have no bandage on it. It's open and exposed - bare thumbed. How long can HIV+ virus live on any of these surfaces or food? Plus, if that IS HIV+ blood on that BIG linen napkin. What are my chances of me getting HIV from rubbing that spot on the napkin with my injured thumb?

Thank You for helping us all, Michael

Hello Michael,

Once again, absolutely no risk. Michael, I urge you to read through the archives of this forum. All of the questions you are posing have been asked and answered many times. Your fears continue to be completely unwarranted.

Follow-up Question
sent a donation (pls answer super short question)