No Question this time - I can't thank you enough!!!

Dr. Bob,

You are always there for everybody? How do you do it? I admire your tenacity and your willingness to help so many people. You never cease to amaze my wife and I.

Again, I cannot say it enough. We and our company will be doanting to the Foundation for as long as we live.

Just watch for me - Every once and a while i get a little giggy as well about certain issues.

You are the doctor and we are the souls that need you.

There is not a word that describes your kindess, God Bless, Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your thanks and your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Both are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

hiv related
I took PEP way to late