yardwork risk?

today, when it was about 75, i was helping out with yardwork and i carried a few big piles of grass. what would be the risk if sum psycopath who was hiv+ was bleeding in the piles trying to infect sum1, and a total of 4-40 drops of hiv poz blood went in my nose, eyes, and mouth? i also had a zit that was a white circle and as i touched it, i saw it was liquidy instead of solid, what would be the risk if the hiv+ blood got in there too? or am i being paranoid?

". . . Or am I being paranoid?" BINGO! Yep, you are actually beyond paranoid and well into the total looney tunes major league fluffernutter arena. I'm curious why you would specifically ask about 4-40 drops of HIV poz blood getting into your nose, eyes, mouth and zits? Three drops not worrisome? Forty-one drops unquestionably lethal??? Oh never mind. Just know that doing yard work is not a risk for acquiring HIV unless you have unprotected sex with an HIV-positive gardener, OK?

Per your Advice Question....I think you may have mixed up the answer with someone elses by accident?
2nd Minimal Reactive Test result.