PLEASE help Flipped with some reassurance

Dr. Bob-you know I will keep harassing you until I get an answer so you might as well give up. O.K., since I stuck my foot with a seamstress needle while getting fitted for a dress, I have been a little paranoid. Please just verify for me that any fluid could not live on a pin used for alterations-is that true? The archives do not say anything about pins from a seamstress. Once it is exposed to the air like that, wouldn't hiv die immediately? Some people say it lives 30 seconds and some say minutes. Granted, I don't even know if anything was on the pin, but if you remember, I am a bit of a fluffnutter. Should I also worry about hepatitis? Do I need to get HIV tested? Please, Please, Please, help my flipped out mind stay sane!! Another donation is forthcoming and thank you for being here for everyone!

Okay, okay.

Your seamstress needle stick while being fitted for a dress is not an HIV- or hepatitis-acquisition risk. Neither worry nor testing is warranted. Just enjoy the dress and stop flipping out Ms. Fluffernutter, OK?

Official Dr. Bob's Fluffernutter List
Treatment for IRIS???