How are you?

Dr. Frascino, A few years ago I got nervous about being infected and scoured the internet looking for good information about HIV. I came across your site, and started reading your answers, and immediately felt much better. I visited your site whenever I started to get anxious again. I latter discovered that your compassion and candor partly stem from the fact that you are HIV positive. I have not been back to this site in a year, and visited today to see how you are doing, and to let you know that even thought you may not get a question from a person, you are definitely helping and touching the lives of many more people that you may realize. I hope that you have continued good health and that a cure, or at least better medications come along soon so that you and other sufferers can find some relief. Thank you, and be blessed.

Thank you for your very kind post! HIV and I continue to coexist as we have for the past 19 years. I would like to eliminate it and it would like to eliminate me. So we have a "healthy" respect for each other. You'll never hear me complain, because I'm just happy to be alive to experience more time in this wacky wonderful universe. George Bernard Shaw summed up my attitude well:

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." -- George Bernard Shaw

Be well. Drop by any time!

Thank, ill donate when I start working
AWESOME RESPONSE TO May 28 "Beyond Poz" I am beyong believing I am HIV poz! (ANOTHER I'M POSITIVE I'M POSITVE, FLUFFERNUTTER MAXIMUS! 2010 ,May 28, 2010)