|Thank, ill donate when I start working
Jun 16, 2010
Thanx doc, this is the "need help emergency" guy, my test results came back negative, elisa, but I am still a little scared for sereconversion and all. It was my first sexual experience. I will never have sex again, it is just not safe anymore. Thank any way.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Never have sex again? YIKES! Isn't that a bit severe? Catholic priests tried that and we all know how well that worked out.
I'd suggest you merely get better acquainted with the safer sex guidelines and techniques. If you play safe, you'll stay safe, OK?
WOO-HOO on your negative ELISA!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.