a list of meds i found
Jun 16, 2010
I found a list of meds a friend of mine is taking are these meds only for hiv/aids or used to treat another problem they are abacavir 300/lamivudine 150/zdu ,raltegravir 400 i asked him if he has anything wrong with him other than high blood presure he says no i do not believe hi help me understand why he is prescribed these meds
Response from Dr. Frascino
The medications you listed are antiretroviral drugs used only to treat HIV disease. If your friend is taking them, he's HIV infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge Sign Of Seroconversion
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.