|a list of meds i found
Jun 16, 2010
I found a list of meds a friend of mine is taking are these meds only for hiv/aids or used to treat another problem they are abacavir 300/lamivudine 150/zdu ,raltegravir 400 i asked him if he has anything wrong with him other than high blood presure he says no i do not believe hi help me understand why he is prescribed these meds
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The medications you listed are antiretroviral drugs used only to treat HIV disease. If your friend is taking them, he's HIV infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.