Pill fatique and weight dosing....

pills!...pills in the morning... pills at night...pills for the side effects of the other pills... do i have enough pills... omg i gota order more pills that come in the mail... i gota go to the pharmacy to pick up the other pills. i know i should feel lucky cause no pills = death. im hesitant about changing regimes to the once a day atripla cause of all iv heard about the sustiva. despite alot of blips my counts seem to be holding steady. my question is these pills seem to have a uniform dosage. 2 in the morning, 2 at night. one in the morning one at night. i only weigh 140 pounds. why am i taking the same dosage as someone who weighs 200 pounds. with the side effects i experience could i be overdosing on the meds?

thanx! pillboy

I certainly understand your frustration with pills. I've been popping fistfuls of antiretrovirals daily for 14 years. Regarding dosage, the recommendations come from extensive pharmacological studies. Some medications are dosed based on weight. There is, however, no antiretroviral dose variation for adults weighing 140 pounds versus 200, or even 300, pounds.

Discuss your pill burden concerns with your HIV specialist. We have many good options available today that can decrease pill count and frequency of dosing. Whether these would be good options for you depends on several factors, including your resistance profile.

Hiver gave unprot oral sex
Horny Cleaner (Ridiculous but Genuine)