Dr. Bobby, hope you had a good time in NYC.

Dr. Bob, Please forgive me, i took the liberty of calling you Bobby, because one of my close friend's name is Bob and i always call him Bobby with love.

I went to a disco club here on Saturday night, i go to this place often, because there you can play billiards over there. There is this one girl who always says hi and gives me a hand shake. I dont know, how much she drunk that night, but she gave me handshake and then took my hand and kissed on my hand. I did not worry much about the incident. But i woke up in the morning, to realise that i had like two small cuts on my hand, i can see the blood, but it was not bleeding or anything, but at the same time it was not dry. So i got panicked after that. Now i am really worried, what if i had caught hiv from that? Should i get tested for HIV Dr?

Thank you. Please answer my concern.

The HIV-acquisition risk from your disco-billiards club handshake and kiss is completely nonexistent. Neither worry, nor HIV testing is warranted.

Yes, I had an excellent time in NYC. I caught up on Broadway shows before Sunday night's Tony Awards, attended a fundraiser, visited with friends and family and explored the current exhibits at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, including a climb on Big Bambu.

Be well.

can ayurvedic medicine delay seroconversion?
Hiver gave unprot oral sex