possible infecton from receptive oral

I know this has been asked a million times by I am scared. Three and half weeks ago I had receptive oral with a transexual escort. She was black and well endowed. She appeared healthy and said she tested all of the time. There was deep oral without a condom and she gave me oral. We did not ejaculate in each others mouths. For a few days I had a sore throat afterward, headache and burning sensation on my tongue. It seemed to subside but two weeks out I had a slight headache, sore throat and stiff neck on both sides of the neck off and on for a week. I got tested at 3 weeks (oral,and bloodwork). All bloodwork came back negative. Then, at the three week mark, I had a 100 degree fever, more painful headache and aches and pains mainly in my neck and back. I was queezy all day but did not throw up or have diahrhea. The next day I had no temperature. My throat feels fairly good but my tonue is a mess with geographic tongue. My lymph nodes are not swollen but my glands under my armpits, throat, back of neck hurt when I toughthem or move a certain way. Obviously I am stressed beyond belief. I had a PCR/Elisa test done privately at day 23. I should get that result back shortly. My dental hygiene is good but I did recently have a new capped tooth and my tonuge was burned at dinner that night before the encounter. I have no idea of the background of the escort.

I have a family and am very scared I may have ruined our lives by this stupid, thoughtless, self-centered act. Please let me know your thoughts as I respect your opinion and will certainly make a donation to your organization. thanks.

Unprotected oral sex; whether gay, straight or tranny; carries only a very low risk for HIV acquisition.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

A negative ELISA and undetectable PCR at day 23 is encouraging, but not considered to be definitive in most published guidelines. You'll have to wait until the three-month mark to get a conclusive result from an HIV-antibody test (ELISA).

Your anxiety may be related to guilt. I would advise:

1. Level with your wife if you are worried. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

2. Get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds remain all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this sexperience.

3. Consider counseling to explore sexual orientation issues.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative.

Can HIV be transmitted through sweat? (SWEAT, 2010)
Dr. Bob please answer my qustion I'm going off the deep end!!!!!