PEP?? half day left to decide, please help!!

Sorry for the multiple attempts sir, I had protected oral then protective vaginal for maybe 15 seconds then back to protected oral and finished with handjob and lotion NO condom. It was at an asian spa. My fear is that small chance the condom didnt do its job and that is why i want to get on PEP. I called a doc in atlanta today who said he would prescribe it to me tomorrow at 8:30 am even though it would technically be 5 hours past my 72 hour limit. He said my exposure was not zero risk and there for he would prescribe me the one dose option. I AM GOING CRAZY, EVERY ONE SAYS NOT TO WORRY BUT THIS DOCTOR SAid COME IN TOM MORNING. Can you please give me your input, pretty please?

thank you

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. PEP is not warranted.

I would suggest you fire your current doctor for incompetency! There is no such thing as a "one dose option" for PEP. Also, if he really thought you needed a course of PEP but refused to prescribe it until the next day, five hours past your 72-hour window, he's either woefully misinformed or unconscionably incompetent. Either way, I'd strongly suggest you find a more knowledgeable physician.

ICMA test
Please help Dr Bob! Possible transmission from prostitute with blood in her mouth!