Unsafe anal (receptive) sex

I was drunk a like 2 nights ago and had unsafe sex with a active meth addict. We had sex for like a half hour. I didnt notice any pre-cum and he was half hard the entire time. He didnt cum in me. So i freaked out about the incident and went and got on PEP (truvada). Do you think its really need since he didnt cum inside me? Really kinda dont want to take it cause after 1 day of being on it had really bad stomach cramps and felt like i was throw up.

Unsafe anal receptive sex with an "active meth addict" is considered a significant HIV-transmission/acquisition risk. A course of PEP would be recommended by most HIV specialists. That your party-boy had meth-dick (only half hard) and that he didn't ejaculate does not eliminate your risk of acquiring STDs, including HIV, following your drunken back-backing lapse in judgment. Time to wise up and smell the Truvada!! This entire episode will hopefully serve as a wake-up call for you.

Good luck!

CAN I CALL IT QUITS #2
immunoglobulins again (Please help)