CAN I CALL IT QUITS #2

So Doctor Bob, two questions to follow up on. 1) if I had a rare strain/crf from an asian girl, do you think it would have been detected by at least one of these tests? 2) Is there any reason to doubt the authenticity of the lab reports that the online agencies sent me(is there any reason to falsify results). One last one-- can I YOO-HOO? How do I donate to your foundation? Just go to the website, and will you know it came from me? Thank you

1. Yes.

2. Nope.

3. Yep! WOO-HOO!

4. Yes, donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on its Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. You can send the foundation a personalized message regarding your gift (if you so desire) at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net. I do review all those comments as well. Thanks for supporting the mission of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

WOO-HOO!

Condom Broke: HIV+ bottom, HIV- Top... Chance of infection?
Unsafe anal (receptive) sex