stun your growth

does jacking off when your younger stun the growth of your penis?

Hello Tiny Weeny,

"Burping the nephew" at a young age certainly does not stunt (or "stun") the growth of your tallywhacker! If it did, I (and many others) would be micro-dicked eunuchs rather than proud horny unicorns!! If your Mini Me is more of a Micro Me, it's not a consequence of your childhood hands-on sex-perimentation with your home entertainment center. See below!

Doctor, you changed my life. Please post this for others. (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2009) Sep 7, 2009

Hello doctor.

my story goes like this. I'm a 20 year old male. When I was 11 or something, i started watching porn. From there, i came to know about masturbation, n slowly i developed a habit of masturbating everyday, sometimes while watching porn. Also, i had never heard about aids at that time. When I was 16 or so, i came to know about aids and how it is spread. Then, i wondered if masturbation could be one of the causes too. instead of searching for the right answer and getting the right knowledge, i took it for myself that masturbation could lead to aids.Although, i had not done anything to put me at risk for hiv(no sexual encounters,no blood transfusions, drugs,etc.), I started remaining depressed and for the past 4 years i was in severe depression. Although, many of my friends told me about it, but still i couldn't believe them. i wanted some reliable source where i could get to know about masturbation and its effects. Then, i came to your site where i read your previously asked queries and posts. Now, i am 100% convinced that masturbation does not lead to HIV/AIDS. Also, i've gained a lot more knowledge about aids now. Your site has changed me altogether and has given me a sea full of knowledge. I now wonder how stupid i was to remain in depression for no reason at all. This could be attributed to lack of knowledge on my part. I am getting out of my depression and m much fine now and m gaining confidence slowly. Although, i've never put myself at risk for hiv, i'm not at all afraid of getting tested now,although i don't feel there's a need. Thanks to you and your site. I now masturbate(or burp the nephew, as you call it) with much more relief and enjoy my home entertainment centre absolutely care free. I also now understand the importance of right knowledge and the fact that knowledge is power, and also what lack of knowledge can do. Please post this for others to see too. Also, thanx a million to you for being there and helping really distressed people out here like me, so that they can come out of their shell and cherish their lives again. You and your organisation are doing commendable work. Please keep it up and keep educating the people. It would really really make a difference.

Posted with pleasure. I'm delighted you can now "burp the nephew" and enjoy your home entertainment center without worry. I invite other readers concerned about masturbation to review the information in the archives of this forum. We have an entire chapter devoted to the topic. I'll reprint below a small sample of what you'll find there.

Stay well Mr. Sticky Fingers.

masterbation Jul 6, 2009

i have been masterbating alot for the past 3 years could you get aids or any kind of sexual deseas from masterbating i am only a teenager and scared

No. Masturbation is perfectly safe, absolutely normal and a hell of a lot of fun! See below.

master Jul 6, 2009

DOES JACKING OFF MAKE YOUR PENIS LARGER?

Does jacking off make your penis larger???? Yes, of course; but only temporarily!

masterbation (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2009) Mar 11, 2009

1.I have been masterbating for 5 years now atleast 10-12 times a week is it true that if you masterbate too much you get blind?

Well, believe it or not, you're not the first person to ask that question. Shocking, I know, but true nonetheless. See below.

hard masturbation cause blindness Aug 9, 2007

i heard from a friend that if you jackoff to much you will go blind, is that true?

I'm sorry, but could you resend your question in Braille? Thanks.

dr.bob (MASTURBATION 2008) Jan 5, 2009

dr.bob can masturbating become addicting? if so how can you quit?

Masturbating is not addicting; it's just one helluva lot of fun! It's also completely normal. Yes we all do it, including me. There is absolutely no reason to quit. See below. Also we have an entire chapter in the archives devoted to masturbation that you might like to check out. But wash your sticky fingers first, OK?

masturbation (MASTURBATION 2008) May 11, 2008

I am a frequent masturbater. Now I have become addicted to it. I can't be without masturbating once a day. But I do control it for not doing more than once, but I feel guilty and want to stop it.

Are there any sexual disorders that will occur for me in future after marriage, like infertility?

Hey Sticky Fingers,

If you had stopped choking the chicken long enough to check the archives, you would have found the information you desire waiting for your double click! Dr. Bob says check it out! (By the way, it only takes one hand to work a mouse, so you can continue jacking off with the other one, OK?) See sample of responses from the archives below.

side effects of masturbation (MASTURBATION) Mar 17, 2008

are there any serious side effects of masturbation, as i have no control over my willpower and succumb to the urge.

kindly help.

thnx

jadugar

Hello Jadugar,

Another QTND (question that never dies). See below. Don't fret about succumbing to the urge unless of course you happen to be in church. On second thought, never mind that last warning. Go ahead and "burp the nephew." It would be amusing to see what the hypocritical closeted gay reverends like the recently outed ever-so-reverend Ted Haggard would do with such an up and coming (so to speak) congregation.

The down side (MASTURBATION) Mar 12, 2008

hello doctor i was just wanting to know if there is anything bad that comes from masturbating anything bad at because all this talk of aids is kinda getting to me and i want to know if anything bad can happen like a disses of some kind

Another QTND (question that never dies) and its ATNC (answer that never changes). See below Mr. Sticky Fingers.

Masturbation (MASTURBATION) Nov 2, 2007

what are the side effects of masturbating?

This is an HIV/AIDS information Web site, not a remedial sex education site for those unlucky enough to have been subjected to an abstinence-only sex education course. However, I have addressed this question numerous times before and will post some of these responses below for your edification. Do spread this information on to the other kids in your class, OK?

Will Masturbation Shrink The Penis? (MASTURBATION) (MASTURBATION) Aug 25, 2007

Well I have been masturbating alot recently and my penis looks like is has shrunk. Doctor can this happen?

To Add To My Last Question Im worried its shrunk and my dad said i might get elephantitus? im only 12 will masturbation shrink the penis or cause harm to it?

Your dad said what???? That masturbation would cause elephantiasis??? Hmmm . . . you're worried your penis is shrinking and your dad is worried your dick is going to be the size of Jumbo the Elephant? Your family seems to have size issues when it comes to Mr. Happys.

Listen up, masturbation is completely normal and healthy. Years of scientific research have not found any negative side effects from burping the nephew (masturbating). Your dad is wrong. Maybe he just wants you not to spend so much time locked in the bathroom staring at the Victoria Secret (or Calvin Klein underwear) ads. I'll reprint some information about masturbation from the archives below. There are absolutely no medical reasons you should not enjoy your "home entertainment center" (masturbation) and you can tell your dad I said so, OK?

Wanking (MASTURBATION) Jul 27, 2007

what effects does wanking have on you?

Another QTND (Question That Never Dies). See below, sticky fingers.

does jacking off cause acne or make it worse (MASTURBATION) Jul 18, 2007

i hear people say that jacking off cause pimples and or makes it worse is this true

Congratulations. By asking this question again, you have now moved it into the category of QTND (Questions That Never Die).

See below.

does masterbation cause acne Aug 21, 2006

my friends recently told me that if i masterbate it will cause an increase in acne is that true

Your friends told you what??? Hmmm . . . . Are your friends pimply pusses themselves? I would guess either (1) your friends are pulling your leg, trying to make you feel guilty about pulling something else or (2) your friends come from very religious (read: sexually frustrated) families and are enrolled in a Bush-sponsored abstinence-only sex education course. Either way, your friends are shooting you a load of misinformation about shooting a load. I'll repost some questions about masturbation from the archives that address the acne connection as well as other myths about choking the trouser snake. You can use the information to educate your pals so they can stop stock piling Clearasil Ultra just in case!

Masturbation

What is the truth about side-effects of Masturbation. I heard people saying that it might stunt your growth, etc.

Masturbation stunting growth??? Gosh, if that were true, I'd be two feet tall and working as part of the Lollypop Guild, welcoming folks to Munchkinland.

The only side effects of masturbation are feeling great and having sticky fingers. It will not turn you gay. You won't run out of semen. You won't get hairy palms. It won't make your eyesight go bad. It does not cause acne. It won't cause your penis to shrink. Masturbation is normal and it's healthy!

Stay well, Jack-a-roo! Dr. Bob

side-effects of masturbation

Does vigorous masturbation will result in HIVs or some STDs. Also what are the side-effects of masturbation.

No, despite what Sister Missionary Position might have taught you in Sunday school, masturbation does not result in HIV or STDs. What are the "side effects of masturbation?" well, let's see . . . ah . . . sticky fingers, feeling ecstatic, grunting or maybe screaming Oh My Goddddddd! and finally getting yelled at by your mom for being in the bathroom too long with the door locked.

Masterbation

I am really involved in masterbation for the past 5 years.Can this enable me to get children in future?(infertility). Is there any effects related to this?

". . . really involved in masturbation for the past 5 years . . ."??? WOW! You've got stamina! "Can this enable me to get children in the future?" Well, no. technically speaking you'll need to have sex with someone other than "Mrs. Palm and her 5 daughters" in order to produce offspring. Are there "any effects related to masturbation?" Hmmm . . . well yes, but you've probably experienced all these already. For instance:

1. Rapid shallow breathing, which increases in tempo as you reach the point of no return.

2. Involuntarily yelling "oh god, oh god, oh god, OHHHHH GODDDD . . . AUGHHHH!

3. Sticky fingers.

To seriously answer your questions:

1. Masturbation does not affect one's ability to conceive children. (No link to fertility or infertility.)

2. There are no detrimental effects from burping the nephew, except perhaps being yelled at by Mom for locking yourself in the bathroom for protracted periods of time.

Your questions do point out once again the astounding failure of our current sex education efforts!

Relax, guy. Enjoy your home entertainment center.

masturbation

hi...im a male, and i have been masturbating everyday, twice a day for almost 4 years ....is there a chance that i have hiv/aids?

No, for two reasons:

1. You can't give yourself something you don't already have (i.e. a million dollars or HIV, for instance).

2. When would you have time to contract a sexually transmitted illness when you spend so much time by yourself burping the nephew?

I'd suggest you put mini-me away for a while and spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site and related links that pertains to how HIV is and is not transmitted. But go wash your hands first, OK?

Wrong way (MASTURBATION) Feb 11, 2007

Here is a questions

1 can hiv start off for no aparent reason. No one is m family is HIV poz and I hadnt had sex yet do I have a chance of becoming HIV poz.

2. Can you get Aids from masturbating from the wrong way. I put my hand into a cylindrical form and then I do it. Am I in any danger.

3. Does masterbating caouse any STDS or disease.

I had bad education in sex-ed our teacher was horrible.

You are my hero seriously

Your questions once again dramatically point out the consequences of a "bad education in sex-ed.!" I hope all our readers will demand science-based factual sex-education be returned to our nation's classrooms immediately. Bush's "abstinence-only" sex-education is producing a dangerous information gap that can have disastrous consequences when horned-up kids begin having sex despite their virginity pledges and have no idea how to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies or STDs!

Questioner retuning to you now, the answer at all your questions is a resounding "no!" For more details about masturbation, STDs and HIV, review the information in the archives. I'll re-post a few samples below that address your specific concerns.

Get informed. Stay safe and you'll stay sell.

Yet another asshole to bother you. Dec 10, 2006

hey dr bob i need to ask you something about masterbation

1. i have been jerkin my dick off everyday now is that bad.

2. do the ads on the internet say the truth about meds makeing you pepe bigger.

3. is there any kind of masterbation that makes you penis larger

4. how much times do you think i should masterbare per week.

5. do you masterbate alot dr bob if so i am ganna probbley guss how large your penis size is u look like u have a 11 or 10 incher

stay well dr bob

luv AWAN AFUQYA

Hello Horned-Up Awan Afuqya,

1. Masturbation is not bad; it's completely normal.

2. See posts from archives below.

3. If there was, my dick would need its own zip code.

4. As many times as you want.

5. Yes, I do. As for size, well, let it suffice to say I am a full-blooded Italian.

Stay well, Sticky Fingers.

The proof: Masturbation is harmful Nov 1, 2006

Well, I was researching on masturbation a little and I think you might want to reconsider your stance on masturbation causing no harm.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=602887 http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=201332

Those two links have many more links. Even JackinWorld (supposedly the best resource on masturbation on the Internet) confirms that semen has large amounts of nutrients. And most people (if not all) ejaculate by masturbation.

What do you think? Surely the nutrients are not trivial.

Thanks for your time -Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Proof??? What proof??? I see nothing in those posts or on Jackinworld that would indicate masturbation is harmful. In fact here is a direct quote from Jackinworld: " Is masturbation healthy? Masturbation is a healthy and normal practice, like daydreaming or napping. Even masturbating several times each day is completely harmless. You may encounter people, books, or websites that say masturbation is bad or harmful; this is just plain incorrect. As any reputable medical doctor will tell you, old myths about masturbation affecting the eyesight, causing permanent fatigue or insanity, etc., have long been disproved. In fact, recent studies suggest that ejaculating regularly isn't just fun, it can actually help prevent a certain kind of cancer later in life."

Next, the nutrient loss in a load of baby batter is indeed trivial. Spunk is a completely renewable substance! You don't run out of pee from taking a piss or snot from blowing your nose, do you? Well, the same principle applies to burping the nephew, except it's way more fun than taking a leak or expelling boogers. OK?????

Masturbation is normal and healthy. So just "grab your dick and double click" onto a more "stimulating" Web site and enjoy your home entertainment center without worry! Wanking is way more fun (and healthier) than worrying! In fact I may just take a sticky-fingers pause that refreshes right now!

masturbation causes tiredness and exhaustion? Mar 17, 2005

sir, i would like to know if masturbation causes tiredness and exhustion? if so, tell me a way to become fresh again without sleeping. also ,i would like to know if frequent masturbation would cause a problem in producing a baby later, when i have sexual intercourse?what is the suggested rate of masturbation per day and per week?

1. Does masturbation cause tiredness and exhaustion? That depends on how often and for how long you choke the chicken. Generally speaking, spanking the monkey is not in the same league as doing triathlons.

2. How can you "become fresh again without sleeping?" Dude, you've got to sleep once in a while. Give your home entertainment center a rest or you'll wind up with carpal tunnel syndrome. After all, you don't want to wear the little fellow out. He's got to last you a whole lifetime. By the way, not only do you need to sleep, but you also have to eat, exercise, work, change the kitty litter box, etc. Yes, I know, you can do many of these things "one handed," but . . . .

3. "Will frequent masturbation cause a problem in producing a baby later?" Technically, no. However, you do have to tuck it away long enough to meet a potential mate to make the baby with, right?

4. "What is the suggested rate of masturbation per day and per week?" That varies form person to person. If you are young and Italian . . . (Oh hell, I can already guess from your question that you are young and Italian) it would be a lot higher than if you are, say, Dick Cheney.

OK, now go wipe all the sticky icky stuff off your hands before you gunk up the computer again.

Masturbation Aug 1, 2007

I heard masturbating can make you grow taller is that true? Also not being very religious here but does masturbating makes you go to hell?

Does masturbation make you grow taller? No, absolutely not. I'm only 5'8" and if masturbating increased height, I would be at least as tall as the Empire State Building by now.

Does masturbating make you go to hell? No. Of course not. Why would we yell "OH GOD, OH GOD, OOOOOOHHH G-G-GOD, I'M COMING" when we jack off if it makes you go to hell? One would have to logically assume masturbators go in the other direction. I'm assuming you heard these absurd stories either in Bible school, at a Bush-Cheney-sanctioned "abstinence-only" sex education class, on Fox News or from your mom during your home schooling. Right??? Yeah, I thought so.

Relax, dude. "Burping the nephew" (masturbating) is totally normal. Take a read through the archives of this forum. We have a whole section devoted to jacking off. You should find the information there reassuring.

masturbation Mar 5, 2007

i been masturbating since the age of 7 or 8. since then i masturbated almost everday. i am 19 and now that i try to have sex with my partner my penis wont get hard. is it because of all the masturbation i did? if so then what can i do to recover from this problem. please help.

Hey There Mr. Sticky Fingers,

You've burped the nephew every day for 11 years? BRAVO! One wonders what it would take to get into the Guinness Book of World Records.

Regarding your question, your fears that you may have worn out your home entertainment center are unfounded. In fact, quite the opposite. Frequent wankers often have overall better sexual function than blue-balled sex-phobic rightwing conservatives who tend to cum in their pants while watching Bowflex infomercials.

Most likely you are just having performance anxiety. (Or perhaps your partner looks like Katherine Harris or worse Dick Cheney?) If you have no difficulty getting rock hard when Mrs. Palm and her five daughters (or Mr. Palm and his five strapping sons) comes to call, then you're not really having physical erectile-dysfunction problems. However, if Mr. Happy has become Mr. Softy all the time, you'll need to see your doctor for an evaluation of erectile dysfunction.

Masterbation (MASTRUBATION) Mar 10, 2008

Doc. i have been masterbating for some time now.Will masterbation be the only thing that can help the scrotum grow or there is no other way? 1 more thing when masterbating will you always cum?

You're burping the nephew to grow a set of low hangers? Sorry dude, but there really is no correlation between the size of your kibble and bits and frequency of choking the chicken.

When masturbating, will you always cum? Well, spunk is indeed a renewable resource, but there can be a bit of a refractory period between eruptions of the geyser. I'll reprint some masturbation questions from the archives below. (There are lots more where these came from as well. Have a look!)

...(PENIS ENLARGEMENT) (MASTURBATION) Nov 16, 2007

hey doc..

i masterbate 3 times a day :S, im doing a method that increases your penis lenght is there a nother way of doing it and does 2 much masterbation cause my penis to shrink?

You are masturbating three times a day "doing a method that increases your penis "lenght". Hmm . . . and just where did you find out about this method? Perhaps the "Journal of Irreproducible Results"??? And with this masturbating method of supersizing your schlong you are asking me if too much masturbation can cause your penis to shrink??????? So am I to assume that your three-times-a-day tallywhacker tug isn't giant-izing Mr. Happy??? Wow, what a surprise!

Dude, burping the nephew as often as you want will not alter the size of your home entertainment center one way or the other. OK? (See below).

Erection while drunk... (maybe funny question)
Low Ratio of CD4 and CD 8...AM I infected