scabie mite

what [cream] is used to get rid of scabie mites around the penis tip and foreskin area,I usually get redness around there or they look like redness of shingles,but it comes and goes or I apply antibiotic cream on it and it goes away.But my lady has diabeties and she sometimes has yeast infection and I think that causes it to get the redness and itching,should I always use that cream they give you when someone has a high level of yeast infection.Let me know about the cream for the scabie mites,I think I might have them and want to get rid of them,so I don't get the redness or itching every now and then. Thanks

Your symptoms are not consistent with scabies. I would advise you see a dermatologist when your symptoms flare so that an accurate diagnosis can be made and appropriate treatment prescribed. Empirically treating for scabies would not be a good idea.

Please Dr.Bob, Am I at risk?
Should I start treatment? Pros/cons of two suggested treatments