mutual masturbation & oral sex

Hi Dr. Frascino. I have donated to your organization. Please help me find answers to my question. A guy and I masturbated together. He gave me a quick blow job for a few minutes. After that, we masturbated and took turns jacking each other off. Pre cum is involved from both of us. After I jacked him off and felt his pre cum. I also jacked myself off until I ejaculated. I checked my hands and dick for any cut and I did not see any. Am I at risk for HIV? Please help me as I am worried.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. I have responded to many questions nearly identical to yours over the years in this forum. In fact we have chapters in the archives devoted to masturbation nd oral sex. I would suggest you review that information, which I am confident you will find both enlightening and reassuring. Your excessive worry may be related to this adventure being a same sex experience more than anything else. In addition to reviewing the chapter on masturbation in the archives you should also review the other chapters on HIV sexual transmission and prevention.

Be well.

Possible exposure or paranoid and need counseling end or rope
now