HIV in my food.
Jun 8, 2010
Hi Dr Bob. Last night i was in a restuarant and there were red/black marks in my macaroni cheese. Now, say these marks were blood could i be at risk from hiv? Thanks for your time, i have donated.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your support of my foundation.
Be well. Buon appetito!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Protected Sex With An Escort Hiv Risk
- If You Are Hiv Positive Are You Able To Get Disability Benefits?
- How Long Does Marinol Stay In Your System?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- What Part Of The Head Hurts When Someone Has Hiv?
- What Is Hepatitis C 1a?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.