RE: Risk of exposure

Hi Dr Bob

I made a donation to your foundation, and would appreciate it if you can answer the risk of the following episode involving a massage girl with unknown status. The following was performed

1. She gave me a hand job till I ejaculated

2. I performed cunnlingus on her to get her wet, i did this twice, the contact was brief, only a second or so, 3 second at most

3. I fingered her after i got her wet

Can you please tell me the level of risk i am expose to with this "act"? Do i need to get tested?

Thanks!

The HIV-acquisition risk associated with the activities you describe are:

1. Essentially nonexistent.

2. Essentially nonexistent.

3. Essentially nonexistent.

The primary reason to consider HIV testing would be psychological; for peace of mind. Your results would undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. I would suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information in the archives of this forum. I've addressed concerns exactly like yours many times before. I'm confident you'll find the information reassuring. While reviewing the archives, pay particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Be well.

CAN I CALL IT QUITS?
Newly Infected need guide ASAP please. (Donation just sent, Hernan)