The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Humping with cloths on

Jun 4, 2010

Can hiv be transmitted if a gal (if she is HIV +)is rubbing her vagina on my penis (both are wearing undergarments only). And the gal discharges her vaginal secreation which makes the boys underagrment moist. Can there be transmission if the moist under garment of boy touches his urethra. No visible fluid on penis. 2. lastly, if i have touched my mosit undergarment and then touched my penis foreskin (inner fore skin)after one minute. can there be transmission

Please please and please give me a reason for yr answer if possible. Also I can make a donation of 50 dollars only. How i can make it....

Response from Dr. Frascino


Humping while wearing your tighty-whities is not considered an HIV-transmission risk, even if your gal-pal gets the undergarments moist. The clothes would absorb the fluid and the chance you could get an adequate amount of infected vaginal fluids into your urethra would be essentially nonexistent. As always, if you think you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I have no doubt your test would be negative.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at ( Thank you for your willingness to help others in need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are HIV negative.

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

RNA accuracy if not a false positive...
Oral sex, vaginal sex

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint