Hey Doc, knock knock!!

Hey Doc!!!!!

Is everything all right??? I haven't seen you here in last days and I got worried...

I know you are busy and you don't live only to answers questions here, but I got worried!!!

This message is just to know how you are doc, ok? It's nothing about any kind of questions I've sent..

It's because I'm concerned really

best regards, Doc

BFF Brazilian

Hey Brazilian BFF,

Thanks for the concern. See below.

Are you ok???? Jun 4, 2010

I logged in to the website to see if my question was answered the past couple of days you haven't posted anything new so I was worried about you. I hope your okay reading your forum for the past half year has endeared me to you.

This forum has endeared you to me!?!? Who would have thought questions about sex with fruits and veggies, lap dances, whacked-out tea-baggers caught doing the dance with no pants and other equally prurient topics could have such an effect on someone?

You and all consistent (or even intermittent) forum and blog readers are also very dear to me. As for my recent brief communication blackout, see below.

Be well!

Where have you been Dr. Bob ? We miss You!! Jun 4, 2010

Dr. Bob,

That is all I have to say! The world misses you when you are away this long. We all worry about you. It is just good to know where are family is!!

That is all for Now - Just an e-mail of thanks and sending you our love.

From Our Family to Yours, Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Oy vey! I have so many Jewish mothers fretting about me!!! Thanks for your concern. I've been traveling and some locations are Internet-challenged. At present I'm in New York City for a fundraiser and to catch a few Broadway shows before the Tony Awards are presented.

Just so you won't worry too much, I'll be spending quite a bit of time at 36,000 feet in pressurized metal tubes winging my way through multiple time zones for the next few weeks. Consequently my posting may be a bit intermittent. I will continue reading all questions submitted if only on my trusty iPhone.

Ciao Daniel. Cyberhugs to you and the "family!"

Nipple Blister!
RNA accuracy if not a false positive...