Nipple Blister!

Doc,

You are the best! I read your answers regularly and all are candid, honest and free of judgement. Thanks for being here for us.

Gay man here. HIV+. Good numbers. Stable. I had a sexual encounter last THU. Masturbation and touching only (so what else is new?). No oral or any kindno penetrationno fluidsin fact no ejaculation. Pretty extensive nipple-play, however, which I am not accustomed to. My first experience with this - - pinching, pulling, twisting, ouch (some mmm, but mostly ouch), but no oral contact. Nips were very sore & swollen the next day. Then a day later the L one got a blister on the tip of it which still remains. No other symptoms. No little bumps. Nothing else. Just one single blister on the very tip of the L nipple. The R nip is okay. Perhaps a little fat, but otherwise fine.

Do you think that this blister is from the physical abuse or could it be a Zoster outbreak? I take Valtex 500mg daily (regularly) as a Zoster prophylaxis. Havent had an outbreak in years. I get the systemic symptoms maybe once a year when stress is bad (tired, headache, etc), but never a surface outbreak.

Should I get this looked at?

Thanks so much, Doctor.

Nipple teasing can indeed be pleasurable and certainly qualifies as safer sex. Tit torture, on the other hand, is more in the OUCHAMAGOUCHA category for more folks and can result in some trauma. Your blister is related to rough play. It will heal. In the future remember to set firm boundaries for the pain/pleasure threshold.

Panty licking (PANTIES 2010) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2010)
Hey Doc, knock knock!!