Ginga and a Box Lunch

Hey Doctor B.O.B. First thing hope you had a great holiday weekend. 2nd, thanks for the thanks for donating to your cause. Pretty sweat that you do that for every donation. Anywyas I'm trying to keep this question light and to the point. I have been reading your forum for the last year. thought I was done with my fears months ago but for some reason I can not stop to think what I am experincing is related to HIV. 13 months ago I had oral sex with a female who I met. She performed on me and I on her, nothing else. Wanted to continue to see her but when I asked for her for us to both get tested before we continued with anything else she freaked out, ending whatever was to be. 2 weeks later I started to experience an itchy upper torso, which still persists to this day, off and on - 13 months later. At the time of the encounter I had a mild case of gingivitis in which I had mild bleeding from my gums after brushing. I have seen 2 dermatologists for my skin symptoms, who say it has nothing to do with HIV, but also can not explain what is going on with me and every treatment they have tried has failed to help my symptoms. I also have taken 13 HIV antibody tests. 4 blood, 4 rapid, and 5 oraquicks - all which have been negative. Should I test again? I don't want to endanger anyone else and to be sure of my status. Would my GINGA at the time be considered a high risk if she was indeed infected and with a high viral load? Would you be confortable leaving this behind you after this many tests? I just want to return to my normal happy self and life and to put this behind me. Thanks again - Gavin

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for your thanks for my thanks! (Now this is getting really ridiculous!)

Your ongoing fears of HIV are completely unwarranted. Your 13 negative HIV tests are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able, move-on-able and highly excessive! Should you test again? No, of course not, silly boy!

Oral sex is considered to carry only a very low potential risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.

Gavin, if you can't put this behind you, you should consider getting professional counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and conquer these totally irrational and completely unwarranted fears, OK?

Thanks (again) for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

Desperate Student in Desperation Needing Desperate Advice
Panty licking (PANTIES 2010) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2010)