Bloody Rubber Band

Dearest Dr Bob, how are you doing?

I took a HIV test today after an "exposure" I had earlier this year. It was negative post-3 months. I know I should woo-hoo but I am concerned about something. Everything was okay when I was at the STD clinic but after my blood was drawn by the doctor, the rubber band that was tied on my arm was accidentally dropped by the doctor and hit the area where my blood was drawn from. The rubber band looked to be dirty like as if there might have been blood on it. Am I at risk if there was blood on the rubber band, and that hit the area where my blood was drawn by the doctor? Or is my OCD OOC, and I need a kick on my backside?

I am so very worried now. I really want to woohoo and don't want to wait another 3 months to be tested again. Thank you very much doctor!!!

KickmyBackside

Hi Kick My Backside,

I have only two words for you: Bend over!!!

OK, I'll add a few more. Your OCD is indeed OOC. Stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing.

Per your Advice ..I found my answer in the archives....I think? Is your advice still the same after 3 years? From an Italian Red Head!
Desperate Student in Desperation Needing Desperate Advice