Where have you been Dr. Bob ? We miss You!!

Dr. Bob,

That is all I have to say! The world misses you when you are away this long. We all worry about you. It is just good to know where are family is!!

That is all for Now - Just an e-mail of thanks and sending you our love.

From Our Family to Yours, Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Oy vey! I have so many Jewish mothers fretting about me!!! Thanks for your concern. I've been traveling and some locations are Internet-challenged. At present I'm in New York City for a fundraiser and to catch a few Broadway shows before the Tony Awards are presented.

Just so you won't worry too much, I'll be spending quite a bit of time at 36,000 feet in pressurized metal tubes winging my way through multiple time zones for the next few weeks. Consequently my posting may be a bit intermittent. I will continue reading all questions submitted if only on my trusty iPhone.

Ciao Daniel. Cyberhugs to you and the "family!"

College guy that just donated to the foundation. Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV, 2010)
You're a Doctor, I went to see a Doctor, Now I need a Doctor , Your word is Final.