Please help me I'm soo worry

I'm a housewife I been married for 13 years, my husband has been my only sexual partner. On april I came positive in elisa test and inconclusive in WB.we repet the test in may and I got the same results.My doctor says I'm HIV positive, I don't know what todo do. My husband was test and his results were negative. what can I do?

What should you do? That's easy. Immediately fire your doctor and find a more competent physician! You are most likely HIV negative! A reactive (positive) ELISA plus an indeterminate Western Blot in April followed by identical results a month later and essentially zero HIV risk would strongly suggest you are HIV negative and that your ELISA results are "false positives."

Since you have essentially zero HIV-exposure risk, there is no way you could contract the virus. Positive ELISAs plus indeterminate confirmatory Western Blots are considered "indeterminate HIV screening tests," not "positive!" False positive/indeterminate HIV-antibody tests can be caused by a number of underlying or past conditions, including pregnancy and the production of nonspecific cross-reacting antibodies. If you were in the process of seroconverting at the time of your indeterminate results in April, you would have tested definitively positive (positive ELISA and positive Western Blot) a month later.

If you or your new, more competent physician remain concerned about your test results, consider getting a qualitative HIV DNA PCR test, as it does not rely on anti-HIV antibodies but rather assays for a piece of the virus's genetic material.

I'm quite confident your worries are unwarranted and that appropriate follow-up testing will confirm your HIV-negative status.

Thank You for Taking the Time to Reassure This Classic Fluffernutter
College guy that just donated to the foundation. Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV, 2010)