Should I continue PEP?

Dear Doc, 2 weeks ago I had sex with a sexworker in India. We had protected vaginal sex. Although I also received unprotected oral sex in which i never ejaculated and we also kissed each other. I talked about this to my friend who is a doctor. He suggested me PEP. But its getting too difficult for me to continue PEP because of its side effects. Could you please let me know if i need PEP at all, as my risks of infection are less. Moreover i didnt had any sore gums or cuts in my mouth..nor did i notice any scratches or rashes in my private parts.

Protected sex is "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. The HIV-transmission risk would be essentially nonexistent. Insertive unprotected oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. PEP would not be recommended for this very low level of potential HIV risk. As you have discussed, taking PEP (HIV antiretrovirals) is no walk in the park. The side effects can be intense. I would advise you discontinue PEP and have an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark from the date of your wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am!

cucumber and bananas (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, 2010)
Thank You for Taking the Time to Reassure This Classic Fluffernutter