I will donate. I am thinking of suicide. Plz help!!

I promise I will donate. I really wish you could help me out with this. I got tested for HIV with Oraquick two weeks ago and the thing is I did not need testing to begin with since I have not had risk factors anyway but I am very paranoid and I got tested but now i am scared again now because I am suspicious of the doctor who swabbed my gum for testing and it was not gentle swab but it was very vigorous one. When I came home, I feel like this doctor might have used contaminated swab on me. I am now very scared. doc, Please tell me I am crazy but I still do not understand why he forcefully swabbed my gum to the point where I now have canker sore. I know it seems irrational but I am just scared.

Worried in Seoul,

S

Hi Worried in Seoul,

You got HIV tested even though you did not need testing, as you have had no HIV risk exposures and now you're suspicious that the doctor who swabbed your gums for the unnecessary HIV test contaminated you with HIV? Oh my.

You write: "Please tell me I am crazy . . . ." OK, ready? Here you go: "YOU ARE CRAZY!" There, feel better? I hope so, because your worries are completely irrational and totally unwarranted. Consequently you are indeed a complete whack job, totally looney-tunes fluffernutter. If you remain freaked out despite my reassurance, you should seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront your HIV paranoia.

Good luck. Be well. Remember, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. OK?

About the site again
Help please. I'm paralyzed with fear!