About the site again

Hello Doc, my friend!!!! Its's BFF here!!!

I got in contact with the email and they kindly gave me all informations I need to link my site to your foundation.

I'm back from my travels. I arrived yesterday at night. I still have one more week in my vacations, so I'll try to rest a little.

I'm glad to know you already know here! Come back someday, Doc!!

Well, I made my donation and I'll try to do another one in the beggining of June, before the end of next month, ok!

I would like to post a picture of you and Dr. Steve in the link. Can I do it? Do you have any suggestion? I was thinking about the pictures of you that are in the main page of the foundation site.

Of course that before I publish the final page linking to your foundation, I'll send the URL so you can approve or send any suggestions, ok?

Well, Doc, thank you very much again and I'll starting working in my site. I'll put the thing in place here in my home and I'll post your gift with the pictures of my travels and my book (PDF version) as a gift to you. Do you speak some of Portuguese?

I'm glad to know everything is ok in there with you.

Thanks again and forever, Doc!

From you "melhor amigo para sempre" (BFF in Portuguese)!!!

Hello Melhor Amigo Para Sempre,

Welcome back from your travels. You are welcome to post a picture of Dr. Steve and me.

My Portuguese is a bit rusty. I'm better in French. Steve speaks Spanish fluently. Perhaps between the two of us we'll comprehend at least some of the text.

Be well BFF.

Easy Yes and No answer...not a lot of typing!
I will donate. I am thinking of suicide. Plz help!!