to eat or not to eat
Jun 3, 2010
are you suppose to eat when you take kaletra
Response from Dr. Frascino
Kaletra can be taken with or without food. Folks often prefer to take it with food to lessen the side effects. It's unfortunate and surprising that your HIV specialist physician who prescribed Kaletra for you did not review this basic information with you!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- HIV Risk Protected Anal Sex
- Sucking Penis Should I Get Tested
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.