|to eat or not to eat
Jun 3, 2010
are you suppose to eat when you take kaletra
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Kaletra can be taken with or without food. Folks often prefer to take it with food to lessen the side effects. It's unfortunate and surprising that your HIV specialist physician who prescribed Kaletra for you did not review this basic information with you!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Z Pack And Chlamydia
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Do Herpes Warts First Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.