|to eat or not to eat
Jun 3, 2010
are you suppose to eat when you take kaletra
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Kaletra can be taken with or without food. Folks often prefer to take it with food to lessen the side effects. It's unfortunate and surprising that your HIV specialist physician who prescribed Kaletra for you did not review this basic information with you!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C Through Membranes In Your Nose?
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.