to eat or not to eat
Jun 3, 2010
are you suppose to eat when you take kaletra
Response from Dr. Frascino
Kaletra can be taken with or without food. Folks often prefer to take it with food to lessen the side effects. It's unfortunate and surprising that your HIV specialist physician who prescribed Kaletra for you did not review this basic information with you!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.