again donation of 50 dollors in 2010

hello sir i donate 50$ in 2008 now i come again to you and the problem is i had a sex with pros and use super thin condom of latex but i apply some mosturising body lotion in it and after intercourse when i fill water in condom it has very small hole or you can say very small needle size leekage in condom more than one on the side i am scarde because i saw the sign of blood on condom but condom was'nt break it was intact

Super thin latex condoms are perfectly safe when used properly. I'm concerned the "moisturizing body lotion" you used may have been oil based (many are). Oil-based products are not compatible with latex, as the oils can denature the latex. It's somewhat comforting that your condom did not fail completely (tear); however, if you noted some leaking, it's possible you were not completely protected. Consequently an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is warranted.

I'd suggest you review the information in the archives of this forum related to proper condom usage. Condoms rarely fail if used properly.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test is negative.

Good luck. Be well.

YOUR THE BEST DOC
HIV test results