Risk of infection

I was recently exposed to an HIV positive man. We attempted insertive anal sex but could not get in because he was semi-soft. He wore a condom and I did not feel penetration. He also gave me oral sex unprotected. I am very freaked out I went to my Dr and he did not want to give me PEP. This happened 9 days ago. I am so scared of contracting HIV. That I can't sleep or eat. What should I do?? Is the risk so negliable not to warrant PEP?

If your Mr. Softy was wearing his latex raincoat and did not penetrate, why are you freaking out? Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very low potential risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. I absolutely agree PEP is not warranted. For future reference, if you ever do have a significant HIV exposure, PEP should be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after the exposure. You can read much more about PEP, oral sex, HIV sexual transmission and prevention in the archives of this forum. Check it out!

SHOULD I BE TESTED??
In Tears 4th time pls answer i am afraid that i affected my baby